NCC Recruitment 2020: Is Nigerian Communications Commission recruitment portal – www.ncc.gov.ng open for new vacancies?
Are you willing to work in the Nigerian Communication Commission (NCC)?
We only publish the verified and authentic information of the Nigeria NCC Recruitment 2020 at nigeriarecruitmentform.com.
Let’s read about agency, recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates and other information.
Register for NCC Job Updates
Our trusted sources informed that the agency will upload NCC notification at www.ncc.gov.ng very soon.
If you are interested in this job then register today on our website so that we can send you the news of 2020 recruitment form.
Steps to Register Free
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
What is NCC?
The official name of this agency is Nigerian Communication Commission. It is the independent national regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. Visit official portal www.ncc.gov.ng to know about organization, mission, vision, career, recruitment and more information.
Nigeria Communication Commission is an independent national regulatory authority for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The Commission is responsible for ensuring the provision of qualitative and efficient telecommunications services throughout the country, as well as creating an environment that makes it possible to compete among operators in this industry.
Over the years, the NCC has gained a reputation as the leading telecommunications regulatory body in Africa. The Commission for various aspects of national development hopes to catalyze the use of ICTs. The Commission has initiated many programs such as the State Instant Broadband Initiative (SABI) and the Nigerian Wire Project (WIN) to accelerate the improvement of ICT instruments and services needed for the entry of the knowledge community in Nigeria.
To achieve its mandate, the Commission has prepared the licensing and regulatory framework needed for the provision of telecommunications services.
Updates & Current Status of NCC Recruitment 2020
Updates: Our trusted sources informed that NCC recruitment portal will soon be open for various positions. Important information has been provided on this page such as general requirements, current status, how to apply, shortlist, salary structure etc.
Is Recruitment Form Out?
Current Status: Currently Nigerian Communication Commission Recruitment Form is not yet out.
If someone tells you that there are NCC jobs available, check with the official portal to determine if the recruitment is actually being done.
- A good HND in secretarial studies or equivalent.
- Additional qualification will be an advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience in similar position from a good organization.
Salary for all positions is attractive and according to the Public Service Rule.
How to Apply
Current Status: At present, NCC Registration has not been started yet
There are no current vacancies for employment.
Steps to Apply Online
This page will be updated immediately after the application process begins. The common procedure for applying is given below.
- First visit to the NCC Recruitment Portal: www.ncc.gov.ng
- Navigate home page for latest recruitment
- Vacancies as they occur shall be advertised in the National newspapers and on this webpage.
- Read details and general requirements
- Click on “Apply” link
- Register your details
- Fill online application form
- Submit form
How to get notifications when NCC Form Out?
- Are you a desirous candidate for recruitment form?
- Do you want to receive free and immediate email alert when recruitment out?
This can happen if you register your email with our website.
Steps to Subscribe
- First enter your email in the box below, which you check regularly.
- After filling the email click on “Notify” button
- Open the email inbox and verify the recruitment alert service.