Need-Based Scholarship in Pakistan:
This programme provides financial aid to needy and deserving students who want to complete their higher education in Pakistan.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full or partial tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Pakistan students
- The award can be taken in Pakistan
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in management sciences, social science, computer science, media science, life science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Annual family income should not be more than 900,000/-
- Entrants must meet the admission criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, candidates must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at SZABIST. After being registered, you can download the application form and email it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of national ID card, a statement.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants have to meet the following requirements:
- All applicants will be required to appear in an entrance test and interview/group discussion held by SZABIST.
- 2 “E” grades in the A-Level exam will not be entertained for accredited programs. i.e. BBA, BSCS, etc.
- Equivalency from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) is mandatory for O & A Levels/High School Diploma/IB Diploma or equivalent.
- High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate (IB) students appearing for examination from Pakistan shall have to pass Islamiat, Pakistan Studies & Urdu.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology will cover the partial and full tuition fee for the students.