NELGA Research Fellowship for African Researchers:
Applicants are encouraged to apply for funding for special NELGA research fellowships during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): NELGA
Fellowship to be taken at: Africa
Fellowship level: Researchers
Fellowship Worth: Research Allowance
Subject Eligibility: Land governance.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The fellowship is for students from Africa.
Fellowship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Call for Application: NELGA Research Fellowship for African Researchers, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have completed at least a first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be nationals of an African country.
- Applicants must be granted leave of absence by their home institution for the purpose of conducting a study.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership and research skills which will be very useful during the fellowship program.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conduct of fellows as stipulated by NELGA.
Application procedures for the Call for Application: NELGA Research Fellowship for African Researchers
How to Apply
Applicants are to register online via the DAAD-Portal
Applicants are to apply online
Documents to be submitted includes:
- Curriculum Vitae to include list of publications (if applicable)
- Detailed description of the research proposal and a description of previous research work (max. 10 pages)
- Schedule of planned research work
- University certificates received till date with individual grades including explanation of grading systems.
- Recent reference from a university teacher which provides information about applicant’s qualifications.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020