The Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility(NISRF) is offering grants for Helping Early-Stage Impact Startups Survive the COVID-19 Crisis in 2020.
Nigeria Impact Startup Relief Facility (NISRF) is an emergency facility designed by a consortium of funding partners to disburse grants to a significant number of existing post-MVP stage high-growth startups who create impact so they remain viable during the COVID-19 crisis. NISRF is designed to support grant applicants whose businesses/activities are either being adversely affected by or modified in response to COVID-19.
Worth of Award
- Business equity-free funding between $5,000 to $20,000
- Get access to a pool of mentors and business experts
- Here’s your chance to continue to create impact and stay afloat.
In order to qualify for this funding, the following criteria have to be met:
- Be a company operating in Nigeria
- The company is tackling an urgent social problem
- The company is post-MVP, revenue-generating, registered with CAC Can demonstrate solid financial health prior to the onset of COVID-19 (USD $60K ARR – 12 months period minimum)
- The company has already received seed capital
- Can demonstrate the scale of impact, or potential for future scale
- Fall in any of these sectors: Agriculture, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Health Care, Education, and with initiatives that target the informal sector.
- How well you have optimised resources during COVID
How to Apply
Submit your idea, concept, startup, or organization at any stage of development.
Deadline: applications close September 7, 2020.