NNPC/Total Scholarship Examination Questions and Answers:
NNPC and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria have demonstrated a high level of commitment towards the educational development of Nigeria students as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility.
This commitment has been confirmed in several ways, one of which is the annual award of scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in tertiary institutions. The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and qualitative manpower development in the nation.
The WAEC officials have always been stunned at the number of students who come for the exam as the large crowd do not usually match the figure on their list, it has also been noticed that most of the students sometimes receive false information that anyone who applied is qualified to write.
- Ensure you are shortlisted via email for the scholarship before you attempt to present yourself at the exam center to avoid disappointment.
Total Scholarship Examination Sample Past Questions
The Total Undergraduate scholarship aptitude test is a WAEC based Exam. You will be writing three sections in the exam, The main contents of the Total scholarship exam/test Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Arithmetic.
It is important to note that winners are those who have known how these questions come out and have attempted them over time.
The TEPENG – Total Scholarship exam usually holds in six centers across the country, the examination will be conducted by WAEC.
Someone without the awareness of this can spend about 20 minutes of the 80 minutes of the exam trying to figure out what the exam is all about.
Below are the Total scholarship examination questions for the past years.
1. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil
2. A check by a bank on itself is called ……………….
A. Credit transfer
B. Direct debit
C. Certified cheque
D. Bank draft
3. If a/(a+b) = 37/40. Find a/(b – a)
4. Various documents used different transport systems such as:
Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others
5. A check by the bank on itself is known as ………..
Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer
6. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil …….
The answer is 1958.
7. If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R.
You should solve that in less than 60 secs and give an answer.
8. Where was the first Petro-chemical industry established?
9. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) …..
10. If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?
SAMPLE OF TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP LOGICAL REASONING QUESTIONS
Six people, Alan, Betty, Charles, David, Elmer, and Faith. Compete in a cooking contest at the country fair.
Their finishing positions at the contest are as follows:
Alan finishes neither first nor last
Betty finishes ahead of both Charles and David
Elmer finishes in third place
11. Which of the following is a complete and accurate list of all contestants who could finished first?
(a) Betty or Elmer
(b) Betty or Faith
(c) Betty, Charles, or David
(d) Betty, Charles, or Faith
(e) Betty, Charles, David.
12. Which of the following could be the finishing order?
(a) Betty, Faith, Elmer, Alan, David, Charles
(b) Betty, Elmer, Charles, David, Alan, Faith
(c) Alan, Faith, Elmer, Betty, Charles, David
(d)Faith, Charles, Elmer, Betty, Alan, David
(e) Betty, Faith, Elmer, Charles, David.