Nuffic is the Netherlands is calling for applications for the OKP international application scholarship for the academic year 2020/2021. An OKP scholarship is intended to supplement the winners’ salary continue to receive while studying.
The aid is a contribution to living expenses, tuition, visa, travel, insurance, and graduation work.
If applicable, the fellow should cover the difference between the actual amount and the amount the costs and the amount of the OKP scholarship.
The OKP grant concerns one or more individual scholarships. It consists of fixed Amounts and contributes to the expenses of the scholarship holders Studies. It covers the fixed reimbursements for scholarship holders as stated in Annex 1 and the predetermined institutional costs.
Table of Contents
Level/ Field Of Study:
OKP Scholarship is designed to sponsor international students pursuing any course of study at any level in the Netherlands.
OKP Scholarship 2020 is been hosted in the Netherlands.
All international applicants studying in the Netherlands will be considered for OKP Scholarship for International Students.
The scholarship is a contribution to your living expenses and expenses such as tuition, visa, travel, insurance, etc. You must cover the difference between the amount of the OKP grant and the actual costs.
The OKP Scholarship for International Students 2019 has an unspecified number of offers.
Eligibility for Scholarship
The criteria for applying for a scholarship are:
- The scholarship applicant works for one of the following types of national and/or local
organizations: ministries, secondary or higher vocational or academic education
institutions, universities, the private sector, commissions or NGOs. The scholarship applicant may not work for:
- a bilateral or multilateral organization;
- a non-governmental organization that is internationally active and is focused
on representing social interests, such as development cooperation, nature
and environmental protection, health or human rights.
- The scholarship’s applicant is a professional who, in light of his/her (1) role, (2) multiple
years of relevant work experience and (3) networks within a theme relevant to local
development is in a position or through his/her employer could be put in a position to
apply what he/she has learned in practice.
- The scholarship applicant holds the nationality of and is resident and working in one of
the countries on the OKP Country list
- Eligible countries: Mozambique, Benin, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Bundi, Colombia, Rwanda, Congo (DRC), Senegal, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Somalia, Ethiopia, South Africa, South Sudan, Ghana, Sudan, Guinea, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Yemen, Liberia, Zambia, Mali, Zimbabwe.
- Before you apply, carefully review the eligibility criteria and see if your employer would like to offer you the scholarship.
- If you are sure that you are eligible for an OKP scholarship, you can start preparing your application.
The submission of application for the OKP Scholarship for International Students ends in April 2020.
Getting Your Student’s Visa to Study in the Netherlands
Now that you have decided to study in the Netherlands, you will have to get a student visa. However, if you are from any of the EU/EEA countries, then you don’t need a student visa.
To get a student visa demands that you provide evidence of admission into a particular program by a University in the Netherlands. You always have to show your residential plan in the city with evidence of how you plan to cope with your living expenses.
A student visa takes time to process completely, so it’s wise that you start now. Just use the link; https://ind.nl/EN to get the process started.
We Also Recommend
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.