Paul Woodford Day Melville High School Scholarship, New Zealand:
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support for students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waikato in New Zealand.
Application Deadline: August 31.
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: New Zealand citizens
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: Aspirants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nominated by the Principal of Melville High School
- Aspirants must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must be a current Year 13 student at Melville High School studying towards NCEA Level 3 and University Entrance, or equivalent
- Students must be intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate degree at the University of Waikato for the first time1 in the year of tenure, commencing study in the first semester of that year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants are needed to register in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After being enrolled, students can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, a copy of permanent residence, a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, applicants must have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Waikato will provide the amount of $2,000 for students to complete their education in New Zealand.