Pepsico accepts applications from breakthrough Ingredient and Technology Startups and Entrepreneurs for the Greenhouse accelerator in 2020.
The PepsiCo Greenhouse Accelerator program is part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging open innovation and to collaborating with the entrepreneurs and innovators that are helping to shape the food and beverage industry.
Worth of Award
- Ten companies will be chosen and will receive a $20,000 grant as well as entry into the 6-month incubator program.
- Along with the funding, the selected entrepreneurs will benefit from the assistance of PepsiCo experts in areas such as brand optimization, product development, supply chain management, customer acquisition and distribution.
- At the end of the program, one company will be granted an additional $100,000 to support further growth.
- In accepting the $100,000 grant, the winner will agree to grant PepsiCo exclusive rights for a period of six months to discuss the possibility of an equity investment on mutually agreed terms.
How to Apply
- You can apply online through their websites
Deadline: Applications will be accepted until December 7, 2020 and program participants will be announced on or around January 13, 2021.