The University of Strathclyde is delighted to announce the PgDip Human Resource Management Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award supports talented aspirants who wish to study postgraduate degree coursework at the university.UK students can apply for the opportunity
Clarity of Information
This funding programme has a variety of amazing perks for students.
Established in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is a public university in the UK. It provides undergraduate, postgraduate, research, phd, associate degree programs. It also offers a unique environment for applicants with a better education.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university gives you more freedom in pursuing a career that inspires you and you’ll likely enjoy your career more. Here they will develop and use implementation skills and have the opportunity to build their career.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: Department of Work, Employment and Organisation
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 15
- Nationality: UK students
- The prize can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is available for postgraduate degree coursework in Human resource management.
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate that they have critical economic needs
- The financial aid positions will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance and any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in postgraduate at this university. After that, you will automatically be relevant for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit academic transcripts, resume, recommendation letter, pre-qualification degree.
- Admission Requirements:Before taking entrance, you need to check the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
Benefits: Each winning applicants will receive £1000 which covers your study expenses in the UK.