PhD Position in Learning and Control at New York University in USA:
The program supports outstanding students by providing two PhD positions in learning-based control with applications to autonomous vehicles or human motor control.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: New York University
- Department: Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $70,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality, please directly contact to the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects😀 program in Learning and Control.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a passion for research and have a solid background in control systems or applied mathematics.
- Preference will be given to students with working knowledge of AI/machine learning and dynamic programming, or are familiar with connected and autonomous vehicles or human motor control.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the position, applicants must apply directly through NYU Tandon School of Engineering’s online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send a copy of their application materials including resume, academic transcript, and/or research publications to Prof. Zhong-Ping Jiang at zjiang-at-nyu.edu; and copy to canlabnyu-at-gmail.com.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
New York University will offer two PhD Fellowship which covers full-time tuition and stipend. The total package is around $70,000 per year.