PhD Positionsat Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway:
The award is accessible for talented students commencing in the PhD degree program at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences in Norway.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Norwegian University of Life Sciences
- Department: Faculty of Science and Technology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: NOK 479.600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Norway
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: Norway.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the computational discovery of organic ferroelectric materials.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be dedicated and quality-oriented
- Applicants must have an analytical mindset.
- Applicants must possess excellent collaborative skills.
- Applicants must enjoy openly discuss ideas and share knowledge.
- Applicants must be eager to learn and develop.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in condensed-matter physics, chemistry, material science or related fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this program, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applications should include (electronically) a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, full publication list, copies of degree certificates and transcripts of academic records (all certified), and a list of two persons who may act as references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have an academically relevant education corresponding to a five-year Norwegian degree programme, where 120 credits are at master’s degree level (candidates submitting MSc thesis by July 15 2020
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in both written and oral English.
Benefits: Norwegian University of Life Sciences will provide NOK 479.600 for their students.