Interested students are invited to apply for PhD Scholarship in Adult Social Care offered by the University of Kent in the UK. The educational award is available to UK and EU students for the academic session 2020-2021.
The purpose of The grant is to support students who are enthusiastic about research and can become part of the research communities within ARC KSS and the University of Kent.
Clarity of Information
Marvellous opportunity for UK and EU students to get educational support.
Founded in 1965, the University of Kent is a leading higher institution in Canterbury, England. It provides an interdisciplinary learning environment to inspire students to achieve more in their careers.
Why study at the University of Kent? The university offers world-class teaching and learning facilities for the students. Here they can get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Cover tuition fees+ stipend £15,009 per annum+ training Support allowance of £200
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in adult social care.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an excellent (minimum 2:1) undergraduate degree and a good Masters in a relevant discipline (equivalent to merit or distinction with a substantial research training component.
- Be willing to undertake additional research methods training), or have equivalent health or social care related postgraduate training courses at the Master’s level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
, students must apply for a PhD in Social Policy at the University of Kent. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the PhD
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The sponsorship will cover tuition fees at the standard postgraduate home/EU (£4,407 per annum plus an annual maintenance stipend £15,009 per annum. In addition, there is an annual Research Training Support allowance of £200 to cover conference attendance, training courses, equipment, and books.