Postgraduate Ghana Scholarship at University of Stirling, UK:
This scholarship carries a motive to find out the best talent from across the world for postgraduate taught programs of the university.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghana
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree program in architecture, construction, design, art, business, finance and others.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible or not, please check the given criteria out:
- Must be from Ghana
- Must have applied for a postgraduate taught program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be chosen for this application, all you need is to apply for an approved course. After applying for an applicable course, you can achieve this application
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor degree to take part in the master program.
- Language Requirement: For most of its courses, the university accepts all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
Benefits: The Award will be given in the form of £4,000 tuition fee waiver to all deserving candidates.