If you are planning to pursue a degree at a recognized university but facing financial constraints. In order to support you, Birmingham City University is proud to announce its Postgraduate International Scholarships.
The educational award encourages excellent students who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
Clarity of Information
Marvellous opportunity for international students to get financial support in the UK.
Established in 1992, Birmingham City University is a well-known university located in the heart of the United Kingdom that offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It has an enviable reputation for providing quality, student-focused education in a professional and friendly environment.
Why study at Birmingham City University? The university focuses on candidate-centred, research-driven teaching required to achieve a successful career that is based on life-long education. Here students can get various career opportunities for their career destination.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Birmingham City University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework in all subjects offered by the university except ACCA, Pre-Sessional English, PhD, BCUIC Foundation, and Pre-Master programmes, GradCert in Jewellery and Related Products.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity
, applicants must have a previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, applicants must take admission in one of the postgraduate degree programmes at Birmingham City University. After that, they will need to complete an online application form and submit it directly to the university, along with scans of their following documents. Students can also apply through a country representative.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, original academic transcripts, and certificates with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
Birmingham City University will provide educational support of £1,500 for international students who want to study postgraduate degree programmes.