Postgraduate Placements For Sri Lankan Students in India:
This educational award is accessible for Sri Lankan candidates who are going to take part in the masters and PhD degree program at the host university.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Government of India
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Allowance, tuition and others
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Sri Lanka students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and the PhD degree in Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants should be a citizen of Sri Lanka.
- Masters applicants must have a BAMS degree recognized by CCIM and PhD applicants must have an MD (Ayurveda) degree recognized by CCIM.
- Applicants should be below 50 years of age as at 15.06.2019.
- Applicants must be employed in the Public Sector, University, or a State Corporation
- Applicants should be confirmed in the service by the closing date of applications
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, aspirants must have to download the application form and submit it to applications-ovse-at-mohe.gov.lk.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: To being considered for the award, candidates must have a previous degree with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should possess a high proficiency in the English language.
The winners will get the following:
- Personal maintenance allowance
- Approved tuition and Exam fees
- Grant for books and apparatus, where applicable
- Round Trip Air Ticket