President’s Scholarship at Anderson University, USA:
The programme aims to support domestic students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program at Anderson University in the USA.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Anderson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $13,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in Christian studies, kinesiology, supply chain management, graphic design, cybersecurity, art education, political science, biology, elementary education, interior design.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- 5 High School GPA and
- 1300 + (Old SAT) or 1360 + (New SAT) or 29+ ACT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, personal statement, letters of recommendation, resume of extracurricular activities.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to submit standardized scores of SAT And ACT.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have complete MAT101 or ENG101.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $13,000 per year to complete their undergraduate degree at Anderson University.