The University of Leeds is seeking high performing aspirants to take part in the Psychology Excellence Scholarships programme in the UK.
The studentship aims to support eligible candidates who wish to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance for UK and EU students in the UK.
The University of Leeds is one of the highest regarded universities in Europe and consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It provides a huge amount of job opportunities for graduates and students seeking professional work to complement their studies.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Leeds is more than capable of providing students from all around the world the very best university experience. Here, students will access some fantastic learning as well as entertainment facilities to ensure they play just as hard as they work.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: Psychology
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £1,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in Psychology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be the UK and EU.
- Candidates must be applying for a master’s program in psychology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in the postgraduate degree coursework at the University of Leeds. There’s no need to apply, the applicants are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following: Transcript of records, Proof of English language certificate (TOEFL/ IELTS), Copy of passport or ID card, Language questionnaire, Reference, Portfolio of work (if required), Description of the grading system at your home university.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a high 2:1 or first-class degree at the undergraduate level in Psychology or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university.
The university will provide the grant is worth £1,000 and will assist students with the cost of course and expenses associated with studying at the University of Leeds.