Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “PTI Post UTME Screening Schedule 2020/2021 | PTI Post UTME Subject To Study Guide”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails and searches we have been receiving from several of our sites visitors concerning when the PTI UTME Screening Schedule 2020/2021 and PTI Post UTME Subject To Study Guide will be released.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for answers to [pti post utme 2020, pti form 2020, latest news on pti, pti student portal, pti admission requirements, petroleum training institute effurun recruitment, is pti nd form out, PTI Post UTME Screening Schedule 2020/2021 | PTI Post UTME Subject To Study Guide], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog
PTI Post UTME Schedule 2020/2021 | PTI Post UTME Subject To Study Guide
The management of the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun has released the schedule for the 2020/2021 post UTME screening and the subjects to be taken by candidates attempting the screening.
PTI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
This is to inform all candidates that the post UTME screening exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been rescheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 19th September, 2020.
Time: 12.00pm – 3.00pm.
“Supplementary examinations to be scheduled on the 21st of November only for those that may have missed out on the first schedule as a result of their involvement with WAEC and NECO examinations. Double take of the examinations is highly prohibited”
Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done online and are advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that missed the exercise.
Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test.
The application portal will be closed on the 18th of November, 2020 and any applications after the deadline would not be scheduled for the screening exercise.
Candidates are advised to always check the website for any update before the scheduled date of the screening exercise.
Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premise as the examinations has been scheduled to hold online.
The link to login for the examination would be made available on the PORTAL menu and would read 2020 POST UMTE EXAMS. Candidates shall use their application number as login id and password eg PTI/UTME/0000XX/20 for both User login and Password.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then send e-mail to [email protected] stating your RRR code. Or use the Re-query at the bottom of the page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Each Candidate must confirm his/her JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; pti.edu.ng.
For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08037234529, 08065967052, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
Deadline: Not Specified.
- Candidates offering Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Welding and Fabrication Engineering, Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology will take the following Three (3) subjects (papers) during the examination:
(1) English/Gen. Paper( 2) Mathematics and (3) Physics.
- Candidates offering Petroleum and Natural Gas Processing Engineering, Safety Engineering Tech., and Science Lab. Tech. will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3)Chemistry.
- Candidates offering Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies will take the following three (3) subjects (papers):
(1) English/Gen. Paper (2) Mathematics and (3) Business Study
That’s the much we can take on the topic “PTI Post UTME Schedule 2020/2021 | PTI Post UTME Subject To Study Guide”.
Thanks For Reading