Queensland University of Technology PhD Degree scholarships: A scholarship can give you financial support, work experience, or networking benefits. You could receive money to help with your living costs and uni supplies, opportunities to work on great projects, practical work experience, or an introduction to industry professionals. This scholarship is available to PhD degree students.
Brown Group biomedical engineering and materials scholarships combine advanced experimental and computational techniques to provide new insights into the structure-function relationships in biomedical materials. You will be able to develop in-depth knowledge, understanding and expertise in your chosen field of research.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Queensland University of Technology, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Stipend of $27,082 per year, tax free for up to 3 years.
Subject Eligibility: Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
Also Check: University of Cambridge International PhD Research Scholarship
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Queensland University of Technology PhD Degree scholarships
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD degree program in biomedical engineering and materials offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Queensland University of Technology’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Oslo university hospital PhD Fellowships 2020/2021
Application Procedures for Queensland University of Technology PhD Degree scholarships
Interested and eligible candidates for this opportunity are encouraged to take admission in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Thereafter, applicants will have to contact Professor Cameron Brown to express their interest. For more information about the application process, contact the Science and Engineering Faculty Research Scholarships Office.
Application Deadline: Currently Open