Do you need funding to support your study in Sri Lanka? Then you are at the right place! Skills College of Technology is providing the Ranaviru Pranama Scholarships Scheme for the year 2020.
The opportunity is available for those brilliant students who want to apply for any degree coursework at the college.
Clarity of Information
A wonderful chance for Sri Lankan applicants.
Skills College of Technology is a college in Sri Lanka. It offers several study programs like; graduate, undergraduate and, postgraduate degree programs to the students.
Why study at the Skills College of Technology? While studying at this college, students can achieve lifelong goals from careers and suitable work experience. You can also find the opportunity to work with the most reputed institute to build dynamic chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Skills College of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: 20% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Sri Lanka
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any degree coursework in any subject stream offered by the college.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a Sri Lanka citizen
- Scholarship to all members of armed forces and police and their immediate family members
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are needed to register in any degree program at the college. After taking affirmation, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide your CV, Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, you mandatory to have a high school result with a good record.
- Language Requirement: Entrants who belong to any non-English speaking country are required to submit official exam results demonstrating their English proficiency.
Benefits: Each Winning candidates will receive a 20% amount of tuition fees in Sri Lanka.