Robert Kiln Funding For International Students at University of Sheffield, UK:
This funding scheme will help students from the UK, EU and overseas by providing them with an award of £1,600. Students who have been admitted into an approved course can qualify for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £1,600
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Landscape Archaeology degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be UK, EU or overseas applicant
- Must hold an offer of a place to study in MA landscape archaeology programme.
- Applicants who hold an offer of a place to study commencing 28 September 2020 by 1 August 2020 will be automatically considered for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applying for this application
separately is not required as all the candidates will automatically be considered after being enrolled in an approved MA Landscape Archaeology degree course at the University of Sheffield.
- Supporting Documents: Attach proof of your previous degree, literary references, a supporting statement, curriculum vitae /resume.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in a relevant field will be considered for this course.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to take an internationally recognized English language test such as IELTS.
The total value of The grant is £1,600 that will be a contribution toward covering educational expenses of all eligible candidates.