Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic tilted “ Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarships At Ifo Institute In Germany, 2020 ”.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from our site subscribers concerning when the Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarships At Ifo Institute In Germany, 2020 will be out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that has been searching for answers to [paid phd in germany, phd in cryptography in germany, phd in law in germany, free phd in germany, phd in biotechnology in germany, requirements for phd in germany, scholarships 2020, phd duration in germany, Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarships At Ifo Institute In Germany 2020 ], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog or in our subsequent articles which can be found by clicking here.
Without wasting further productive time, lets head to the topic “ Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarships At Ifo Institute In Germany, 2020 ”.
Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarships At Ifo Institute In Germany, 2020
In honour of Prof. Dr. h.c. Roland Berger, the Friends of the Ifo Institute (Society for the Promotion of Economic Research) is awarding Doctoral Student (f/m) 75% – Roland-Berger-Scholarship by January 1st, 2019.
The ifo Institute is one of Europe’s leading economic research institutes and is renowned for its research activities, its policy advisory work and its international services. It promotes internationally recognized research in the field of economics by providing intensive training for junior economists.
Applicants must have an excellent command of written and spoken English and Good German language skills.
Top 10 Law School Scholarships For International Students | UK Law Scholarships 2020”
Top 10 Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Louisiana 2020/2021
Top 10 Medical Schools In Texas 2020/2021 | Medical Schools In Texas Requirements 2020
Top 10 Colleges In Wisconsin 2020/2021 | Best Colleges In Wisconsin 2020
Top 10 Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020/2021 | Top Biomedical Engineering Schools In Ohio 2020
- Applications Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a doctoral degree programme.
- Study Subject:
- Working on research projects in the field of empirical industrial, innovation economics and/or the economics of digitization
- Completing a PhD in economics at the Chair of Center Director Prof Dr Oliver Falck at the LMU
- Participation in the structured doctoral student training program run by the LMU’s Graduate School of Economics.
- Comprehensive further scientific qualification at one of Germany’s best economics faculties and involvement in the policy-oriented empirical economics research of one of Europe’s leading economic research institutes, as well as the opportunity to acquire enriching international experience.
- The Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarship comprises a monthly grant of 1,900 euros and is limited to three years.
- There is the option of an extension by the ifo Institute until you finish your doctorate.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship
All Harvard University Scholarships 2020/2021 as well as Harvard University Full Scholarships 2020,
Scholarships For Psychology Major 2020/2021 | Psychology Scholarships 2020
All JMU Scholarships & How To Apply 2020/2021 | JMU Scholarship Application 2020
Scholarships To Pay Off Student Loans 2020/2021 | Student Debt Relief Scholarships
Scholarships For African American Students 2020/2021 | African American Scholarships 2020
IIE Study Abroad Scholarships 2020/2021 | Study Abroad Scholarships 2020
Pennsylvania Scholarships 2020/2021 | Verizon Pennsylvania Scholarship Fund 2020
Google & Bertelsmann Fund 75,000 New Udacity Scholarships In Europe 2020/2021
Golf Scholarships 2020/2021 | Golf Scholarships In USA For International Students
Asian American Scholarships 2020 | Japanese American Scholarships 2020
4 Year Scholarships 2020/2021 | List Of Full Ride Scholarships 2020
Scholarships In Indiana 2020/2021 | Indiana Scholarships For Education Majors 2020
BMO Scholarship Program 2020/2021 | BMO Diversity Scholarships 2020
Jewish Scholarships 2020/2021| Jewish Scholarships In Los Angeles 2020
UK Government’s Global Scholarship Programme 2020/2021 | Apply Now
University Of South Carolina Scholarships 2020/2021 | USC College Of Arts & Science Scholarships
Cancer Scholarships To Fund Cancer Studies & Researches 2020 | Cancer Research Grants 2020
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A strong Masters in economics (ideally from a two-year program)
- Sound knowledge of the theoretical principles of economics, relevant empirical methods as well as applied industrial and innovation economics
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good German language skills
The Ifo Institute promotes professional equality for men and women. Women are expressly encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent command of written and spoken English and Good German language skills.
How to Apply: Please submit your completed application under reference number 2018-020 INT-DOK by 15 January 2019 preferably via email to:
ifo Institute – Leibniz-Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich
Please send your covering letter, curriculum vitae and certificates as a single pdf file.
Should you require any further information, please contact recruiting-at-ifo.de.
That’s the much we can take on the topic ” Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarships At Ifo Institute In Germany, 2020 “.
Thanks For Reading