Applications are being accepted from the international students to become a part of the Russian Government funding for the academic session 2020/2021.
This online competition is available to outstanding applicants who wish to pursue a master’s or PhD programs at any Russian university.
Clarity of Information
This is a very prestigious programme with various amazing perks such as a 100% discount on tuition fees.
Established in 2018, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia is a federal administrative authority responsible for the state policy development and legal regulation.
Why should apply for this program? By joining this study program, candidates will gain advance academic knowledge and skills. The project aims to increase their positions on the global research and education market with 21 Nobel Prize winners’ lecturers and more than 360,000 students studying in these universities.
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
- University: The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Awards: 100% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 300+
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or PhD degree in the field of Mathematics & Artificial Intelligence, Clinical Medicine & Public Health, Computer & Data Science, Business & Management, Politics & International Relations, Biology & Biotechnology, Neuroscience & Psychology, Physical Sciences, Linguistics & Modern Languages, Chemistry & Materials Science, Economics & Econometrics, Engineering & Technology, Earth Sciences, and Education
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have Bachelor’s degrees (for the Master’s track) or Master’s degree (for Doctoral Track), except for Russian citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a copy of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Language Requirement: Participants can take part in either Russian or English language.
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation will provide a 100% discount on tuition fees to the winning candidates.