Schneider Electric invites applications for the Go Green in the City competition open to students in 2021.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. They make it possible for IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced reliability and sustainability.
Schneider Go Green, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
Solve any one of the following real-life case challenges within energy management or submit a bold idea for efficient energy management in a city environment. Choose from 5 competition categories.
Worth of Award
Go Green in the City 2021 is open to two-member teams from anywhere in the world.
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student. At least 2nd year
- Team members must be studying in the same Regions for the whole duration of the competition
- At least one team member must be a woman In line with their Diversity & Inclusion philosophy.
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
How to Apply
Create your account, team up with a friend, or find a teammate through the competition platform! (Please note: both teammates must be studying in the same Region.)
Choose a competition category to work on with your teammate and submit your case when you are ready. It’s as easy as that!
Don’t have a teammate? Don’t worry! You can publish your profile with an introductory video and your skills inviting other students to join you on your bold project.
Deadline: Application deadline for candidates from Africa and the Middle East is February 15, 2021.