Scholarships at Maritzburg College, South Africa:
Maritzburg College is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its programme. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
There are a limited Number of Awards available for students who want to apply for the Grade 12 programme in South Africa.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Maritzburg College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Grade 12
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: South African students
- The award can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grade 12 in any subject stream offered by the school.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- academic programs: The grant is awarded on the Grade 6 December report and the results of the Maritzburg College Scholarship Exam.
- Cultural scholarships: The scholarship is usually awarded retrospectively, based on the learner’s commitment and artistic talent evident during his Grade 8 year.
- Sporting scholarships: The bursaries are awarded to a select few talented boys who are performing at a provincial (or higher) level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission in grade 12 by downloading the application form and email it to admissions-at-mcollege.co.za at Maritzburg College.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit the academic records of previous classes, copy of national ID and other relevant documents required.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a good command of the English language.
Maritzburg College will provide the educational fund for students to complete education in South Africa.