Scholarships in Telecommunications at the University of Wollongong:
Outstanding aspirants are invited to apply for the opportunity
s in Telecommunications offered by the University of Wollongong. The program is exclusively open for the academic session 2020-2021.
The educational award motivates highly-talented students who want to undertake PhD degree program in the area of energy harvesting wireless networks, Internet of Things, 5G/6G, machine learning in computer networks, antenna designs, optimization, and resource allocation.
Application Deadline: October 3, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28, 092 AUD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality, please directly contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in the research areas of energy harvesting wireless networks, Internet of Things, 5G/6G, machine learning in computer networks, antenna designs, optimization, resource allocation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity, applicants must have a bachelor of Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, or Mathematics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
program, applicants must tale admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Wollongong. After that, all eligible candidates will be considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of Wollongong will provide living expenses valued at $28, 092 AUD per year for the academic year 2020-2021.