Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, HELP University is providing the School Achievers Awards for the session 2020/21.
The programme assists Malaysian students who are sitting for their SPM, STPM, and IGCSE (Year 11) examinations end of the year.
Clarity of Information
Golden chance for Malaysian students to get full or partial award.
HELP University is a well-known university in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia that offers various degree programs. The mission of the university is to help people succeed in life and to live a life of significance through education.
Why would you like to choose HELP University? The university offers a learning experience that enhances career development, lifetime values, and personal fulfilment. Here students have the opportunity to learn from the best faculty with great teaching facilities.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: HELP University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full or partial award
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Malaysian Students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an all-rounder, attain good academic results, and exhibit exemplary and outstanding leadership in extra co-curricular activities.
- Students who are sitting for their SPM, STPM, and IGCSE (Year 11) examinations end of the year
- The SASA recipients will receive a full or partial award to further their education in selected HELP University Programmes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the awards, applicants first have to take admission at the HELP University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable), a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable) and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Students will receive a full or partial award to further their education in selected HELP University Programmes.