School of Psychology International Postgraduate Platinum Scholarship,UK:
The educational program is open for international students who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
- University: Plymouth University
- Department: School of Psychology
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £4000 off your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology, and MSc Clinical Psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The University automatically considers applicants who meet the qualification requirements as stipulated in the list.
- Please note your undergraduate degree must be the equivalent of a UK honours degree, as specified by UK NARIC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this opportunity, then you must choose in one of the following programmes: MSc Advanced Psychology, MSc/PgDip Psychology, and MSc Clinical Psychology at the Plymouth University. After that, you’ll automatically consider this application. There is no separate application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload a copy of your offer letter, a copy of your final academic transcripts, and one or two reference letters from a suitable source to support your application to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- English Language Requirements: IELTS score must be 6.5 overall.
Benefits: Plymouth University will cover the £4000 off your tuition fees in year one.
Overseas applicants must submit their application 4.5 months prior to the proposed programme start date. For Home/EU applicants the deadline is 2.5 months prior to the proposed programme start date.
There are three possible start dates per year, 1 October, 1 January and 1 April.