In the year 2018, South Africa Visa Policy took a new turn.
Currently, you need to verify your birth certificate and marriage certificate. Also, you need to pay a mandatory fee for courier service.
So, here is what you need to know about the new South Africa Visa requirements as a Nigerian (Foreigners inclusive).
Types of South Africa Visa
1. Business Visa
2. Corporate Visas
3. Exchange Visa
4. Medical Treatment Visa
5. Relatives’ Visa
6. Study Visas
7. Visiting Visa
8. Work Visa
General requirement for South Africa Visa
As a Nigerian, here are the things you will be needing to process your visa:
• International passport: This should valid for at least one month (30) days after exhaustion of stay in South Africa.
• Passport with 2 unused pages for entry/departure endorsements
• A duely completed Visa form
• Visa fee
• Letter of Introduction
• Letter of Recommendation
• Certificate of Medical insurance (Yellow fever card inclusive).
• Introduction letter from your employer (typed)
• Proof of Verified accommodation
• Proof of visiting purpose (Visiting card, letter of admission e.t.c)
• Two coloured passport photographs
• A return ticket
• Birth certificate for adults, consent letter(s) for minors with copy of Parent(s) ID card.
• Marriage certificate or Death certificate (If applicable)
What you need to attach when travelling with Minor(s)
If you have children travelling or joining you, you will provide these additional documents
• Proof of custody
• 3 months bank statement for residents of Lagos and Port Harcourt.
• 6 months bank statement for residents of Abuja. It must all be original, stamped and signed by bank authority.
• Undertakings by your host(s) in South Africa.
• Medical cover
Visa Categories in South Africa.
Fiancee/fiance visit with the intention of marrying within 90 days
Study purposes (maximum stay of 3-months but can be extended).
Medical visit (3-months duration)
Where To Submit South Africa Visa Application form in Nigeria
Address: Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District
Location: 3rd Floor, Plot Visa Application Centre Sterling Bank Plaza 1083,
Address: Freedom Way, off Ikate Roundabout, Lekki Phase I, Lekki.
Location: Manor Hall
Address: 88 Woji Road, GRA, Port Harcourt
Location: Vineyard Shopping Centre
South Africa Visa Application fee
Regulars: about NGN34,315
Note: Visa fees are subjected to change.
South Africa is a country in Africa that is worth a visit. The nation is characterized by the presence of tall towers and buildings, great wildlife, engaging social life, amazing culture, good research platform and a well developed infrastructural structures.
To ensure you don’t miss any of the fun as a result of improper visa planning, this guide has exposed all you need to know about South Africa Visa policy, rules and guidelines in Nigerian.
If you find this article informative, share it with your family and friends.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!