Startup X offers the waste-tech startup competition WASTE 20/20 in partnership with Enterprise Singapore and The Incubation Network, alongside the largest waste management corporations in Singapore! in 2020.
The first of its kind – they will be on the lookout for innovative solutions addressing challenges faced in the food and plastic waste streams!
They are serious about waste, and serious about helping nations around the world solve their specific waste challenges, starting from Singapore. Jointhem to gain access to a global waste network, exclusive opportunity to pitch to waste management corporations to explore collaborations in Singapore and beyond, and funding support to take your product to the next level!
Worth of Award
- Gain the exclusive opportunity to pitch to representatives from key government agencies and the largest waste management companies in Singapore!
- Top 3 teams will stand the chance to win up to S$50k in prizes, to provide further support for their developments!
- The top team will be accelerated to the finals of global startup competition – SLINGSHOT, and have a digital booth at the Singapore Week of Innovation and Technology (SWITCH) in December 2020!
- Have a ready minimum viable product
This should be a functional prototype that demonstrates the solution and potential of the solution to address identified challenges in the food and plastic waste streams.
- Have strong interest to set up base in Singapore
The startup should be prepared to incorporate an entity in Singapore, should it be awarded prize monies as one of the top 3 teams.
- Have obtained initial commercial traction
This can be in the form of revenue generated, partnerships, investments, and/or contracts obtained.
How to Apply
- Click the link on their website to apply
Deadline: Applications close on November 1, 2020.