25 Strathclyde Business School Deans Excellence International Awards:
These 25 awards are available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering in the postgraduate degree program at the University of Strathclyde in the UK.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 25
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Business, Strategy and organisation, Hospitality and Tourism, Management, Management science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold or be on track for a First Class Degree result (or Overseas equivalent of a UK First Class degree).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants are advised to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university in Glasgow. They will be automatically considered for the funds after the registration in a full-time degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a copy of the passport should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Must hold a first-class bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Total 25 bursaries are available which will cover the tuition fee. Deserving students will receive £10,000 to support their postgraduate study in the UK.