Study in Fully-funded Research Scholarships at Curtin University: Searching for fully-funded scholarship is the right thing to do, which will remove the financial burden away from students. Apply for fully-funded PhD research scholarship at Curtin University in Australia. The title of the award is PhD in Effect of H2 Cofiring on Gas Turbine Combustion Performance.
This PhD research scholarship project aims at conducting a systematic sect of investigation into the effect of cofiring hydrogen on the performance and emissions of gas turbine at various blending ratios of natural gas and hydrogen. The research program will include both experimental work on systematic measurement on performance and emissions from gas turbines operating in the lab and field.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Curtin University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded, $28,092, stipend($60,000 – $70,000 p.a)
Subject Eligibility: Faculty of Science and Engineering
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic & International students
You May Also Like: QUEX Scholarship at the University of Queensland 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Fully-funded Research Scholarships at Curtin University;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- The award is available for PhD research program in Effect of H2 Cofiring on Gas Turbine Combustion Performance offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Queensland, Australia.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Curtin University’s minimum English language IELTS level of: Overall 6.5 or above and each band 6.0 or above English language proficiency requirements.
Equally Check: Columbia University Postdoctoral Research Program 2020/2021
Application Procedures for Study in Fully-funded Research Scholarships at Curtin University
To apply for this project opportunity applicants must submit an email to the contact Project lead listed below. The email must include their current curriculum vitae, a summary of their research skills and experience and the reason they are interested in this specific project.
The Project Lead will select one preferred applicant for this project and complete a Primary reference on their behalf.
After confirmation from the Project Lead that they will receive a primary reference for this project, the applicant must submit an eApplication for admission into the applicable HDR course no later than 1st September 2020.
All applicants must send an external referee template to their chosen external reference.
All references are confidential and must be submitted by the referee directly to HDRSCHemail@example.com no later than 1st September 2020.
Scholarship applications submitted without a primary reference or a completed application for admission will be considered incomplete.
For further information on the application process or for more RTP2021 Round 2 scholarship project opportunities visit:
Total value of the annual scholarships (stipend and fees) is approx. $60,000 – $70,000 p.a. Curtin PhD Stipends are valued at $28,092 p.a. for up to a maximum of 3.5 years. Successful applicants will receive a 100% Fee offset.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020