Sustainability Funding for International Students:
Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, De Montfort University is offering the Sustainability Scholarship in the UK for the session 2020/21.
The educational award intends to encourage international students who wish to commence a postgraduate degree program in various disciples according to their choice.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities (except UK, European Union or Schengen Area).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be domiciled outside the UK, European Union, or Schengen Area.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with 50%-60%, depending on the university you have studied at and the course you are applying for.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the De Montfort University. After holding an offer for a full time, post-graduate taught course, candidates must complete and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, diploma certificates, and personal statement with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The program will offer a £4,000 discount towards the total value of the course fee and will be awarded to 4 outstanding students domiciled outside of the UK and European Union.