Swansea University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Fully-Funded EPSRC PhD funding for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding program is available to UK and EU students.
The purpose of the PhD scholarship is to develop bioinspired nanomaterials from biomass sources, using multiscale modelling and simulations.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for UK and EU students in the UK.
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a well-recognized university highly regarded for teaching excellence, academic quality, and degree programs. It provides the accommodation space with the outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides for its applicants.
Why study at Swansea University? At Swansea, students will get opportunities to participate in many cultural, sports, and other activities. Here students will also benefit from a high-quality education, learning from inspirational figures that will challenge and encourage you throughout your studies.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,285 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Chemistry.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity
, applicants must have a First, Upper Second Class Honours or a Master’s degree with Merit, in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, candidates complete the College of Science PGR application and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form_Ffurflen Monitro, and return them to the College of Science with the following documents. Please include ‘EPSRC 25 SCHOLARSHIP 2020-2021’ in the email subject header and send the documents to science-scholarships-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic references, a recent CV, academic transcripts, and degree certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must have IELTS 6.0 (with 5.5 in each component) or equivalent. For more information, please go through a list of acceptable English language tests.
Swansea University will provide fully-funded EPSRC scholarship, which covers UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend set at the minimum UKRI level (currently £15,285 per annum for 2020/21 for full-time students).