To provide financial support for deserving candidates in Malaysia, Taylor’s University is granting the International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational bursary is available for brilliant international students who have the desire to take part in the Foundation / Diploma degree programme at the university.
Clarity of Information
Amazing chance for international students to fund their studies in Malaysia.
Founded in 1969, Taylor’s University is one of the pioneers and leading institutions of higher education in Malaysia. It offers a myriad of courses in tertiary education, from diploma to degree, post-graduate and professional programs.
Why study at Taylor’s University? By joining this university, candidates can expect placement opportunities, fieldwork, practicum, and networking events as part of their studies. There are various study options by which they can easily achieve career goals.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020, and October 15, 2020
- University: Taylor’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Foundation / Diploma degree
- Awards: Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Foundation / Diploma degree Programs in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, students must take admission in a Foundation Programs / Diploma degree program at the university. After complete and return the application form to Taylor’s Admission & Enquiries.Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus Block E, East Wing, , Taylor’s Lakeside Campus, No. 1 Jalan Taylor’s 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan Malaysia.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Two original copies of Letter of Acceptance
- Passport-sized photographs with white background (3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H))
- Copies of ALL pages of passport – valid at least 15 months from the expected date of entry including current visa (Student Pass / Dependant Pass / Social Pass / Special Pass)
- A copy of exit stamp – if a student is in the country during the application
- Copies of actual Academic Result (with English translation).
- School leaving / graduation certificate (progressing from Secondary School)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Taylor’s University will provide an award amount of up to $10,000 to the successful students for the session 2020/2021.