To make your education more affordable, the University of Oxford is offering the Bodleian Visiting Fellows Programme for high-calibre aspirants in the UK.
The University of Oxford will provide this golden chance to all those applicants who wish to pursue a fellowship programme for the academic year 2020-2021.
Clarity of Information
Amazing chance for applicants to complete their fellowship in the UK.
Founded in 1096, the University of Oxford is one of the leading universities in the UK. It offers world-class education as well as promotes student for leadership and citizenship in global humanity. It also offers a wide range of academic programs.
Why study at the University of Oxford? As a student at the University of Oxford, you will accomplish well-designed programs, a strong community with small class sizes, the opportunity to perform undergraduate research, and chances to achieve practical knowledge.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Fellowship in Special Collections of the Bodleian Libraries and in digital collections.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, all students must complete the following criteria:
- Candidates must have to take part in the fellowship program
- Applicants must be the United Kingdom citizens.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To take part in this sponsorship, claimants are recommended to take admission in a fellowship programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit academic transcripts, Pre-qualification degree, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Entrants whose first language is not English will have to satisfy the university’s language requirements.
- Each Winning candidates will receive educational fund to cover your study expenses.
- Scholars who will benefit from an uninterrupted period of research in the Libraries.
- Fellows are expected to be in residence in Oxford throughout their fellowship period and to participate in, and make a contribution to, the intellectual life of the Libraries and the University.