The 2019 – 2020 scholarship application is now open.
*Firdaws Academy believes in providing scholarship opportunities for deserving students. In recognition of their achievement and as an incentive for all those studying the Arabic language and Islamic studies to excel. This investment also serves to advance the field of Islamic studies while enriching the online education atmosphere with diversity, talent, and academic excellence.
*Firdaws Academy, it is an Islamic online academy for teaching Qur’an, Arabic and Islamic studies. Seeks to recognize and reward young students who are seeking knowledge of the Quran and the Arabic language.
*Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. To be eligible, candidates must be between 15 and 30 years of age.
*For any other information, please contact the Firdaws Academy Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and Criteria
· *Applicant must be between the ages of 15-30
· *Applicant must be enrolled in a school or a university and actively studying Arabic or Islamic studies
· *Applicant must submit an original essay on Prophet Mohamed’s character, an infographic on Aqidah or Ibadat or a video of applicant’s recitation of the Holy Quran with Tajweed.
You can enter by contributing your original work including:
· *Write a 500-word essay that discusses one of the important traits of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
· *Design an infographic or drawing that illustrates a key concept in Islam of Aqidah (creed) or Ibadah (e.g. prayer, fasting).
· *Record a video of yourself reciting verses from the Quran with proper Tajweed rules.
Winners will receive:
The winner will be announced on January 7th 2020 and a check/money transfer will be issued with $250 + 25% discount for studying Arabic and Islamic studies online at Firdaws Academy for 6 months.