The Gate International Scholarship in USA 2020/2021: You can make a different in your academic pursuit by lessening your financial burden through partaking in this academic support award. You are therefore invited to apply for the Gate International Scholarship available for international students who wish to enroll in a full-time degree program in their University of choice.
The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households. Each year, the scholarship is awarded to 300 of these student leaders, with the intent of helping them realize their maximum potential.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Gate Scholarship, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Gate Scholarship, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Free tuition, room, board, books, and transportation, others.
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
You May Also Like: Free Online IELTS Preparation Courses 2020/2021
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the The Gate International Scholarship 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Also Check: Full Tuition Scholarships at Fordham University, USA 2020
Application Procedures for the Gate International Scholarship 2020/2021
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for the scholarship by visiting the official webpage for further information.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020