Nankai University is inviting applications for its Tianjin Government Scholarship for Bachelor’s degree applicants in China for the 2021/22 academic session.
A key multidisciplinary and research-oriented university directly under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education, Nankai University is located in Tianjin on the border of the sea of Bohai,
Nankai University was founded in 1919 by the famous patriotic educators, Mr. Zhang Boling, and Mr. Yan Xiu. During the Anti-Japanese war (1937-1945), Nankai University, Peking University (Beijing University) and Tsinghua University (Qinghua University) united in Kunming to form the renowned Southwest Associated University. It was considered to be The North Star of Higher Learning.
Worth of Award
- Full Scholarship：CNY 34800 /student/year
- Partial Scholarship：CNY 20000 /student/year
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen, under the age of 25, and have a high school diploma.
- Applicant is applying for studying in bachelor’s degree in Nankai University, or already enrolled in bachelor majors of Nankai University
Tianjin Municipal Government and Nankai University shall reserve all the rights of modifying the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Submit application materials to the International Student Office prior to the deadline
- Interview (Informed by email).
- Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University’s programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the foreign student’s admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
- The results will be further notified.
- In early July, International Students Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.
Deadline: Application closes May 10th of each year