The Gritti Fund in partnership with TikTok invites applications for the Pitch Up In The Sky, the first event of its kind in the world, in 2020.
It’s the ultimate elevator pitch for daring entrepreneurs who can overcome their fears and stay cool under pressure. Aiming to be the most live-streamed start-up pitch event in history, it will enable millions of TikTok viewers around the world to discover who has what it takes to reach the top.
A global panel of expert judges will shortlist finalists from entrepreneurs around the world who submit a 1-minute TikTok pitch. These finalists will then have to keep their wits about them as they give the start-up pitch of a lifetime during their rapid ascent in an aircraft to a breathtaking skydive
Worth of Award
- Access to Lark Suite
- Global Media Exposure
All of the previous, plus TikTok
- Access to Lark Suite Pro version 1-year consulting from world-class
- Contacts into TikTok Europe
- Weekly personal mentoring
All of the previous, plus
Once in a lifetime opportunity (but also hard requirement) to skydive in Dubai
The Gritti Fund
- $10,000 investment by the Gritti Fund
- 1-year mentorship from The Gritti Fund
Microsoft for Startups
- Up to $120k worth of Azure credits for to migrate and build on Azure
- Pre-seed or seed stage
- With a working demo to show your service or product
- Raised less than $500k in funding
- From the Middle East and Africa
- In areas of healthcare, education, artificial intelligence, media & entertainment, and transportation
How to Apply
- Make sure you have or create your personal TikTok account
- Upload a 1-minute start-up pitch video to TikTok tagged with #PitchUpInTheSky, #OvercomeYourFear and #BeConvincing. The video MUST contain a text-box with the name of your startup.
- Complete the #PitchUpInTheSky application form, where you must include your TikTok @handle and weblink to your video (in TikTok: share –> copy link)
- Pack your bags and prepare for your chance to face your fears
Deadline: Applications will close on September 24, 2020.