Tio Super Talent Scholarships for EU and Non-EU Students at TIO University, Netherlands:
The program aims to support talented and highly motivated international students who are going to apply for an English bachelor program at the TIO University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: TIO University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: € 9,700
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both the European Union and non-European students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Both the European Union and non-European
- Eligible Course or Subjects: English bachelor programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be European or non-European student
- Must have enrolled in an applicable course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all, candidates will have to take admission in an approved course. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a letter of recommendation from your former (secondary) school, a legalized copy of all Higher Education qualifications, an authorized copy of recent mark/grade lists and send your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae in English together with the following documents at [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following English qualifications:
- IELTS Academic score of 7.0 or higher, TOEFL iBT score of 100 or higher, Cambridge exam of CAE-A or higher or CEFR C1 level or higher.
TIO University of Applied Sciences will provide the award amount of € 9,700 for students to cover their study expense.