UBC International Pat Clifford Award For Early Career Research:
The program intends to recognize the work of emerging researchers in education policy, practice, or theory in Canada.
Application Deadline: June 2020
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: Education Fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and Doctoral degree program in education policy, practice, or theory.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity
, applicants must be in the process of completing a Masters or PhD or have completed a Masters or PhD in the last 2 years (from date of convocation).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
, applicants are recommended to take admission in the graduate degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. Complete applications must be submitted directly to the Canadian Education Association. Full application format and submission details are available on their website.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of British Columbia will provide an educational fund to undertake a Master’s and Doctoral degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.