UBC Kathryn Huget Leadership Award for International Students in Canada:
The University of British Columbia is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Kathryn Huget Leadership Award in Canada. The program is awarded to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2020-2021.
The funding program assists students who want to undertake a Master’s or PhD program in the areas of organizational behaviour, business administration, business and commerce, sociology, or psychology.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree program in the area of organizational behaviour, business administration, business and commerce, sociology, or psychology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be studying at the Masters or PhD level.
- Preferably be studying in the areas of organizational behaviour, business administration, business and commerce, sociology, or psychology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the Masters and Doctoral degree coursework at the University of British Columbia. After being registered, candidates will be considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide a brief summary (one-page) of their involvement in business and views of leadership and provide two letters from business references.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of British Columbia will provide a minimum of $1,000 to domestic and international students for the academic session 2020-2021.