UCD School of History is thrilled to announce the Margaret MacCurtain Scholarships in Women’s History for worldwide candidates at the University College Dublin. This educational award is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The programme is available to both master’s and doctoral students who wish to commence a graduate programme in History in UCD.
Clarity of Information
A golden chance for international students to study in Ireland and win a monetary prize of €4,500
Founded in 1854, University College Dublin is a research university and known as the second-highest ranked Irish university. The university is a leader in education, serving over 100 years for the wider education community in Ireland.
Why study at UCD School of History? By joining this school, students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program which can facilitate their career progression. UCD has a good reputation for its teaching and research facilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University College Dublin
- Department: UCD School of History
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: €4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and non-EU students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in the field of History
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in a graduate degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: All relevant documents must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the school
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School.
Benefits: The UCD School of History will provide an award amount of €4,500 to the successful students.