Undergraduate and Postgraduate International Awards 2020:
The primary purpose of these programmes is to recognize the academic achievement of international students and enhance their learning experience by fund their study.
Application Deadline: June 2020
- University or Organization: Changzhou University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, doctoral
- Award: Up to 30,000CNY/Year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Al nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in international trade and economy, logistics management, human resources management, marketing, finance, financial engineering, accounting and Chinese language and literature etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have been enrolled in an approved course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application
separately as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this application
after successfully becoming a part of an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be required to submit documents like pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary one course to another.
- Students who are applying for an undergraduate program will get a scholarship of 9,000CNY/Year to 14,000 CNY/Year.
- Students who are applying master degree program will win the program of 20,000CNY/Year, and for a doctoral program, The grant is of 30,000CNY/Year.