Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the very many emails we have been receiving from several of our site’s visitors concerning when the UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 will be Out as well as how to go about the application.
However, if you happen to be among those that have been searching for answers to [unimed ondo cut off mark, latest news on unimed, unimed post utme past questions, unimed cut off mark for medicine, ondo state university of medical sciences school fees, unimed ondo portal, ondo state university of medical sciences courses, unimeddepartmental cut off mark, UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now], then you can see that you are not the only one.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines.
Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery.
The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
- Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Nursing Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
UNIMED Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form.
Screening Exercise Dates: 25th – 27th November, 2020 beginning from 7.00am daily.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank;
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule.
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday 30th and Friday 31stAugust, 2018 beginning from 7.00am daily
Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (BMS) is Thursday 30th Of August, 2018.
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates is Friday 31stAugust, 2018.
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
ALSO NOTE THAT
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website – www.unimed.edu.ng. send an e-mail to [email protected]. or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative office and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIMED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now”.
Thanks For Reading