Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic “UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply”.
This has become absolutely necessary as several of our site visitors have been sending us emails concerning information as to when the UNIUYO postgraduate application process will become.
However, we are glad to be inform you that the UNIUYO postgraduate admission form is out and these may answer some of the very many questions people have been asking such as [uniuyo masters school fees, uniuyo postgraduate fees, uniuyo postgraduate form 2020/2021, uniuyo masters degree form 2020 2021, uniuyo postgraduate screening test, uniuyo pgd requirement, uniuyo postgraduate admission list, uniuyo postgraduate past questions, UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply ].
Nevertheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply
Before proceeding, you are first advised to first check Updated UNIUYO postgraduate courses 2020/2021 as well as UNIUYO postgraduate school fees for 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO), for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates should note that the venues for the Screening Tests will be at the Departments of the programmes they applied for.
Candidates are also requested to bring their Postgraduate Examination Schedule slip to the examination venue.
Candidates should note that there will not be any supplementary screening Exercise.
Duration of UNIUYO postgraduate Programmes
- All Full-time Master’s degree programmes last for a minimum period of four semesters and a maximum period of six semesters.
- All Full-time Doctoral Programmes last for a minimum period of six semesters and a maximum period of ten semesters.
- PGD in Education last for a minimum of two semesters and a maximum of four semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Educational Technology last for a minimum of three semesters and a maximum of five semesters for all full time students.
- PGD in Engineering last for a minimum of four semesters and a maximum of six semesters for all full time students.
Candidates Eligible for UNIUYO postgraduate Programmes
A. To qualify for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme, applicants should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other University recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo, or persons who hold qualifications adjudged by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be equivalent to first degree or holders of recognized Higher National Diploma.
B. To qualify for admission into a Master’s degree programme, applicants should be graduates with not less than Second Class Honours degrees in the Lower Division with, (a) CGPA of 2.75 on a five-point scale, (b) CGPA of 2.2 points on a four-points scale and (c) Second Class lower division (irrespective of CGPA) for the Master’s degree programme in Architecture and programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture, (d) Candidates for admission into Sc Medical Microbiology should be graduates of either of the following: (i) Microbiology with 2.75 CGPA (ii) Virology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM) (iii) MBBCh/MBBS or its equivalent.
C. Applicants for admission into Doctoral Degree programmes should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other University recognised by the Senate of the University of Uyo, who possess Master’s degrees with dissertation and course work average, which should not be less than 60% (B).
- Applicants will be required to have credit pass at ‘O’ Level in five relevant subjects including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings. Candidates with ‘O’ Level examination results before 2015 must possess their certificates and not statement of results or result slips.
- Applicants for LLM & Ph. D in Law must in addition to the above have credit passes in ‘O’ Level English Literature.
- All applicants will be subjected to Screening Tests as indicated. The date of the screening test will be communicated.
- NYSC Completion Certificates (Discharge Certificates), Exemption Certificates or Exclusion Certificates is required from all applicants. One of these certificates must be submitted with the application form or before the screening test is taken.
- Applicants who obtained their degrees through Remedial Programmes must show evidence of having remedied the relevant subjects for their programmes externally e. through WASCE, NECO, NABTEB.
- In addition to other qualifications, applicants are expected to meet the departmental requirements for their programmes.
Applicants must return their completed application forms with a Thesis/Dissertation Proposal captured on the prescribed Postgraduate School proposal sheet. Such proposals should be written under the following headings:
- Title (25 words maximum)
- Abstract (120 words maximum)
- Relevance of Study
- Expected Results
- References (in alphabetical order).
Under Innovation, explain the new invention, new approach or new ways of doing things, new knowledge, etc. that your research will produce. Results obtained by applying extant methodology in a new environment may not be regarded as an innovation.
Candidates should remember to request at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript and three letters of reference be forwarded to:
University of Uyo,
Akwa Ibom State.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form
Application Forms can be accessed ONLINE on payment of the sum of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only: To make payment, generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) via https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals and make payment online using ATM Card or in any commercial bank nationwide. After payment return to the portal to complete your registration by clicking on Admission forms Link, then e-Forms, then Register link and enter your RRR.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Programme Type (Example; Masters(Full-Time) etc) as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link
- Note your login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration.
This is to inform prospective Post Graduate candidates that the deadline for the 2020/2021 admission registration has been extended utill further notice.
All completed Application Forms with
- photocopies of relevant credentials,
- duplicate copy of receipt of payment for the Application Form,
- three copies of research proposal, etc should be forwarded to reach the Secretary, Postgraduate School, University of Uyo, NIGERIA not later than Monday, 31st August, 2020. Applications received after this deadline may not be considered.
Use of Computer-Based Test (CBT)
From 2019, the Postgraduate School will commence the use of CBT (computer-based test) in the screening of candidates seeking for admission into the postgraduate programmes of the University of Uyo. This rubric contains salient information that candidates must know to make the exercise a success.
For more Information, download the UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission official document below:
UNIUYO Acceptance Fee 2020/2021 | Step By Step Guide On How To Make Payment
UNIUYO Cut Off Marks 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Departmental & JAMB Cut Off
UNIUYO School Fees For Freshers 2020/2021 | UNIUYO Admission Guide
UNIUYO School Fees For Returning Students |UNIUYO Latest News
UNIUYO Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
UNIUYO Sandwich Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
UNIUYO Certificate & Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
UNIUYO SCE Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | Apply Now
UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply
UNIUYO Post UTME Result 2020/2021| See How To Check Your Post UTME Result Here
UNIUYO Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Is Out Online | Uniuyo.edu.ng
Updated UNIUYO Postgraduate Courses 2020/2021 | UNIUYO School Fees
Updated UNIUYO Postgraduate Fees 2020/2021 | Check Here Now
That’s the much we can take on the topic “UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Out | See How To Apply“.
Thanks For Reading