University of Canterbury International Charles Cook, Warwick House, Memorial Scholarship in New Zealand:
The scholarship aims to support international students who want to apply for the postgraduate or research program at the University.
Application Deadline: June 19, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Honours, and Doctoral
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Honours, and Doctoral in many subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is available to applicants who intend to conduct research or postgraduate study, either full-time or part-time, at the University, and who have completed the requirements to graduate from a university in New Zealand with one of the given qualifications: Master of Science degree (MSc), Bachelor of Science with Honours degree (BSc(Hons)) and bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in your chosen degree coursework at the University of Canterbury. After being registered, applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Canterbury will offer $1,000 to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021