University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship: Scholarships give you an opportunity to further your academic pursuits. You are invited to apply for University of Copenhagen Digital Media Analysis Research Scholarship. This scholarship is available to international PhD students who wish to enroll in a research program at the University.
University of Copenhagen promotes research and teaching of the highest international standard. Rich in tradition and modern in outlook, the University give students and staff the opportunity to cultivate their talent in an ambitious and informal environment. An effective organisation – with good working conditions and a collaborative work culture – creates the ideal framework for a successful academic career.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: PhD
Scholarship Worth: Stipend of DKK 34,300
Subject Eligibility: Department of Communication
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Also Check: Queensland University of Technology PhD Degree scholarships
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for Postdoctoral research program in Digital Media Analysis offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Applicants must have MSc degree certificate or equivalent in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Copenhagen’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
You May Also Like: University of the People Online Tuition Free Degrees 2020/2021
Application Procedures for University of Copenhagen Postdoctoral in Digital Media Analysis Scholarship
All vacant positions at the University of Copenhagen are posted on www.employment.ku.dk in one of the categories shown in the menu on the left. Unsolicited applications will not be processed, so keep an eye out for vacant positions on this site.
The application must be submitted via the digital application form. You will find a link to the form in the text of the advertisement or by clicking the APPLY NOW button found at the bottom of the job advertisement.
In addition to your application, you will be able to submit your diploma, CV, references, list of publications, or other relevant documents – all via the application form.
When you have submitted you application you will receive e-mail verification in your inbox, notifying you that the application has been received.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2020