University of Liverpool ULMS West Africa Excellence Scholarship:
This award will be allocated based on academic excellence in the academic year of 2020-21. Students who are from West African countries and applying for the MSc program at the university will take advantage of this scheme.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% fee waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: West African countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, The Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, The Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo and The United Kingdom Overseas Territory of Saint Helena, Ascension, and Tristan da Cunha.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programs
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be from West Africa
- Must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+%) in their undergraduate degree, including marks of 60+% in modules relevant to their MSc program. Work experience relevant to the program would be advantageous, as would previously study at a highly ranked university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates who have been considered for an applicable program will be awarded this application
. No need for a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must provide following documents along with the application for admission:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Research proposal (for MPhil applicants only)
- Official, authenticated translations of these documents if they are not in English.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold, or be on track to obtain, at least a high 2:1 (65+ %) in their undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: University recognizes the following tests: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, Pearson Test of English Academic, C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency, Cambridge IGCSE as a First Language, Cambridge IGCSE as a Second Language, etc.
The funding scheme will cover half the tuition fee of the full-time MSc program. This waiver will help students study at the university without worrying about the cost of the course.